Dementia Reality is designed to empower and support staff who provide services and care across the continuum.
To learn more about the program, select one module for a demonstration.
- Up to five participants.
- Role-specific, one-hour curriculum and training
- Location for training will be mutually agreed upon.
Social Work Module
Special pricing for LeadingAge (March through October, 2023)
- Earn credits towards annual education requirements.
- Training held monthly at Elderwerks in Palatine.
Train the Trainer within your organization
- 2–3 days of dedicated training to learn six modules.
- 2-year certification to train others in your organization on all six modules
* Renewal certification will be required for a fee, abbreviated to exclude the first-time instruction on use of Virtual Reality and downloading software, but including any updated content.
- Fee includes a single headset.
– Speak to a representative for information about purchasing additional headsets from the manufacturer, and fees to download Dementia Reality’s modules to those headsets.
– Training will include instruction on downloading all 6 modules onto the headset.
– Headset hardware will be supported directly by headset manufacturer.
- Trainers must adhere to the curriculum and provide documentation on the trainings they conduct and individuals that are trained.
Available modules include: